Among the speakers…
- Richard Rodriguez, essayist and author of Hunger of Memory.
- Nancy Dallavalle, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Religious Studies, Fairfield University.
- Paul J. Griffiths, Warren Professor of Catholic Theology, Duke Divinity School.
- Leslie Woodcock Tentler, Professor of History, The Catholic University of America.
- Miguel H. Diaz, University Professor of Faith and Culture, University of Dayton. U.S. Ambassador (Ret.) to the Holy See.
- Diane Winston, Knight Chair in Media and Religion, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California.
- Scott Appleby, Professor of History and John M. Regan Jr. Director of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame.
- Vincent J. Miller, Gudorf Chair in Catholic Theology and Culture, University of Dayton
- Amelia J. Uelmen, Visiting Lecturer, Georgetown Law School. Former Director of the Institute on Religion, Law, & Lawyer's Work at Fordham University.
Not yet ready to register? Receive conference news and updates by joining our email list.
Registration deadline is 8/15/2013.
The conference will take place on the River Campus of the University of Dayton, located, at
1700 South Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45479
View Larger Map
The conference hotel is the Dayton Marriott, which is located a short walk to the River Campus (where the conference is held) on the University of Dayton. The address is 1414 South Patterson Boulevard, Dayton, OH 45490. Phone: 937-223-1000
From the Airport
The Dayton International Airport is located 30 minutes away. If free, UD-provided group van rides are available, you will be contacted with the appropriate information. Otherwise, you might try one of the following:
Yellow Cab ($38-$40 + tax to the Dayton Marriott): 937-228-1155
Across Town Shuttle ($40/person, $5/per additional passenger): 937-321-6731 (Call for advance reservations and ask for Shel)
The Cincinnati airport is located 60-90 minutes away. You might try one of the following:
Taxi cabs are around $110 to $120, one way
Savannah Nites ($125): A limo town car is $125
American Shuttle Service has several options: a car for 2 people + bags ($90) or a mini van for 4 people + bags ($110)
If you are arriving to campus by car, see the map inset for the location of the conference. You do not need a parking permit to park on UD's campus after 4:30 on Friday. If you drive onto campus before 4:30, simply request a visitor's permit at the booth at the main entrance.